PHP ecommerce is built in PHP and MySQL database for the backend. It has different features for the user like a user can view all the category, select a product and select the quantity and add the product to his cart. The user can add multiple products in cart. There are mutliple payment methods in the checkout page such as PayPal and COD
PHP ecommerce has various features listed below:
- Login and Register
- Product quantity increment/decrement before adding to cart
- Add to Cart
- Add to cart with product quantity increment/decrement from the Cart.
- Checkout information validation before placing order
- Checkout Page
- Multiple payment option during checkout - PayPal & Cash on Delivery
- View orders and order status
- Category CRUD
- Product CRUD
- Control the visibility of product and category (Hide/Show)
- All Statistics on Dashboard (Total Orders, Uses, Today Orders, etc)
- View Order and order items
- Update Order status
Host : Localhost
PHP Version : 5.6 and above
Database : MySQL DB
Web Browser : Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer, MS Edge
To run the project on your pc/laptop :
- Download the .zip file and extract the files from it.
- Paste the folder inside the xampp/htdocs folder.
- Open the config folder present in the root directory, you will find a phpecom.sql file. Import the .sql file in your database.
- Open your browser and paste "localhost/phpecom/" in the browser. Your project will be running successfully.
The login details are given in the guide.txt file.
Get it for
Future product updates
Quality checked by Funda Codester
Lowest price guarantee
|Category||PHP > PHP Ecommerce project|
|First release||01 Nov 2022|
|Last update||02 Dec 2022|
|Files included||.js .css .php .sql|
|Tags||php ecommerce, php ecommerce project source code|