Laravel ecommerce is built in laravel 8 version and MySQL database for the backend. It has different features for the user like a user can view all the category, select a product and select the quantity and add the product to his cart. The user can add multiple products in cart and wishlist. There are mutliple payment methods in the checkout page such as PayPal, Razorpay and COD.
Laravel ecommerce has various features listed below:
- Login and Register
- Product quantity increment/decrement before adding to cart
- Add to Cart
- Add to Wishlist
- Add to cart with product quantity increment/decrement from the Cart and Wishlist page.
- Checkout information validation before placing order
- Checkout Page
- Multiple payment option during checkout - PayPal , Razorpay and Cash on Delivery
- View orders and order status
- User can rate a product, out of 5 stars, only after purchasing the product
- User can review a product only after purchasing the product
- User can edit and update his ratings and reviews
- Category CRUD
- Product CRUD
- Control the visibility of product and category (Hide/Show)
- All Statistics on Dashboard (Total Orders, Uses, Completed Orders, etc)
- View Order and order items
- Update Order status
- View registered users
Host : Localhost
PHP Version : 5.6 and above
Database : MySQL DB
Web Browser : Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer, MS Edge.
- Extract the downloaded .zip file.
- Run the following command : "composer install" - to install the required packages.
- Setup Database in .env file.
- You will have a .sql file (DB) inside public folder containing all the data shown in the video. You can import this .sql file in your database (if you are importing the .sql file, you can skip step 5). If you want a fresh database, you can skip Step 4.
- Run the migrate command : "php artisan migrate".
- The project is ready to run. Run the command : "php artisan serve" and you have your project running.
Get it for
Future product updates
Quality checked by fundaofwebit
Lowest price guarantee
|Category||Laravel > Laravel 8 Ecommerce|
|First release||04 Sep 2021|
|Last update||21 Apr 2022|
|Files included||Laravel Framework files|
|Tags||laravel ecommerce, Laravel 8 Ecommerce|